Saturday, April 25, 2009

A fishing class?






They seriously teach a fishing class? Draper City has finally begun their own recreation program. We have always had to go through the county or Sandy City for sports programs. It will take Draper a while to get it all running, but they offered a fishing class. I have never heard of such a class, but my kids were elated. They go once a week for 1.5 hours, at a local pond in Draper. The class runs for 6 weeks, and it cost $10. What a deal! They stocked the pond with 2500 fish (thats creepy, I hate fish). Brayden Witt caught 3 fish during his first class. They are allowed to keep 4 fish, and release the rest.
I am excited, because it is another activity to add to the list, during a long summer. Plus it is close by and relatively inexpensive.

3 comments:

Kim said...

So when you get home...your going to teach them how to gut them and cook them up for dinner! Right. ;) When you do, I want the recipe! Looks like fun!

Kim said...

Okay that should have been you're! I bug myself!

Tara said...

How fun, how do you find out about these things. We miss you all. Glad you got your female drama figured out!!!