Monday, January 19, 2009

Therapy


Bunko, turned into marriage counseling (also known as sex ed), then into parenting techniques group, diet support group, in-law venting sessions, and this particular evening COOKING. This group of gals has been together for over 10 years, with some coming and going. We have been through many phases together. My friend, Brooke, graciously accepted my invitation to come and cook for us, and teach us a few new skills. We had a great time! I am pretty confident in saying that I think we have saved a few dollars for each other in therapy costs. Love you gals!

4 comments:

The Gatherum Clan! said...

oh man, I could have used one of those tonight! :) I sure miss you guys! Looks fun, but what is in that pot? :)

♥ Michele ♥ said...

We have DEFINATELY save money on therapy! I like you guys as my therapists much more than I would like a REAL one!!

Amy Maires said...

Cute picture of us all! It is always great to be together! What was up with THIS month?

Kim said...

I love our girls night's! Look forward to our therapy session each month...come to think of it how much is a therapy session? Maybe we need to hit the mall next time!

Love to all the gals!