Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall is in the Air









I must have had a memory block, or the brain cells died when I had kids. I used to spend a lot of time in American Fork Canyon. I haven't been there for years. The kids, Grandma Leslie, Grandpa Mike, and I decided to go camping. We picked the closest campground to home that allowed ATV riding in the area, which happened to be AF canyon. It was breathtakingly beautiful! I had forgotten about such beauty, and it is right in our back yard. We had a great time! We roasted hot dogs, built campfires, went hiking, made smores, got rained on, went on an ATV ride, and built memories. I actually forgot that I really do enjoy camping. The only camping I have done in recent years has been girls camp, and that is a lot of work!


1 comment:

The Gatherum Clan! said...

Oh to be in the mountains!! (or to see the mountains!!)