Monday, November 17, 2008

BYU or Utah

Never before have I felt so torn over the upcoming football game. I am a BYU fan, I attended the Y for 3 1/2 years. My dilema is two fold, my husband is a huge Utah fan, and I have enjoyed watching most of the games with him this season. Deep down, I think Utah is the better team this year. Second, if the Utes make it to a BCS bowl game, it could mean a mini-vacation for our family (I love to find any excuse to travel), depending on where?? I am looking forward to a good game!

4 comments:

♥ Michele ♥ said...

I, as you know have the same dilemma in our 'part member family'. Tom tries to say that I am not really a BYU fan because I don't know anything about the BYU football team. I tell him that just because I don't like sports DOES NOT mean that I don't love and root for BYU!! Go COUGARS!!

BTW, if they win, have fun on your mini-vacation!! I'm sure Tom and Max will want to tag along!!

The Gatherum Clan! said...

Ok, no dilema!!! You have to stay true to the blue! :) That way you can't go wrong--either BYU wins and you are happy (with an unhappy hubby) or you get to go on a vacation! And I'm with you---any excuse to go! :) We still haven't found a place to watch it! We don't have DirectTV anymore :( It may have to be a date to a sports bar?

Angie said...

of course I will be cheering for BYU but if Utah goes to a BCS then don't all of the schools in the MWC get some money?! That is why if Utah wins, I will be ok. That just means BYU will get some $. I am worried about Mike going to the game. His mom went a couple of years ago at Utah and when BYU won some butthead Utah fan pushed her!!!!!! WE are talking about a 60 year old woman who was going through chemotherapy at the time. Stupid Jerk! Let's just hope that Mike and his brother come home in one piece.

Lesa Ward said...

BITE THE BULLET and cheer for a winning team! ;o) Go Utes!